Our thanks go to the 800 people who attended our first-ever show on the East Coast. It couldn’t have happened without the support of our always great sponsors, speakers, exhibitors, and world-class attendees.
As is the tradition post, show, we use this time to highlight some of what was written – both feedback and other takeaways – about the latest LeadsCon.
- Lead Critic – Brief Final Thoughts on LeadsCon East – “Overall, great show and I am very happy I attended the event. I was initially planning on skipping the event, only because it was a single day event and having to fly across the country for one day wasn’t something I was interested in, BUT, I am glad I did. For a lead gen guy its a must attend event.” Glad you felt that way, Mike!
- The Lead Blog – LeasCon An Overview – “Overall it was a very strong event. I was surprised because I thought that two shows was overkill. In fact online performance marketing is doing better than most in the economic downturn so the event attracted a large and varied crowd and the content of each of the meetings that I joined was quite enlightening…LeadsCon has become the must-attend event for anyone who is a serious lead buyer or seller.” Thanks, Nick!
- Lead Cirtic – LeadsCon, Quinstreet, and Bankrate – An recap of some industry buzz.
- The Pontiflex CPL Blog – “The LeadsCon East conference in New York City was a testament to the high degree the Cost-per-Lead advertising market has taken off in recent times… All in all a very interesting show.”
- AdExchanger – LeadsCon Panel On Ad Exchanges – “It was a great panel with many insights.”
- For Profit Edu – LeadsCon East very strong this year.
- Murray Newlands – LeadsCon Review – Sorry for calling the site Murray News
Twitter – http://twitter.com/#search?q=leadscon – (Follow us @leadscon)
Know others? Please let us know.